Skip to main content

Tour My Desk!




Hey Guys,


                Back to school is coming! I only have 2 weeks left of summer. So, since I use my desk a lot during the school year, I decided to do a desk tour. My desk is from Ikea, and my chair is from JYSK, I think. I got it for my birthday last year. Normally, my desk gets pretty messy during the school year, and some of the things you will see on my desk are not going to be there during the school year, as I will be using it. So, without further ado, let's get started.



Here is an overview of my desk:
I have four bulletin boards above my desk, and my lamp is from Ikea. On my bulletin boards I normally have my school schedule and dance schedule on my bulletin boards that are on the bottom.
On the base of my lamp, in that little case I have my headphones in, and the cube is to connect my phone charging cable with the outlet. My lamp actually has a USB port where my phone normally charges. That thing with the quote is my daily calendar.

The page on top is my August mood tracker, and the drip I will fill in later. The book underneath is a colour me in journal, it has colouring bits throughout.
My planner normally just sits in the middle of my desk, so if I have lists of things I need to do I can easily look at my planner. That's also the pencil I normally use.
That's my lock that I use for school and my ruler, those will be gone when school starts.
On the far left, the giraffe, it's actually a pen. The jar just holds my nail file and some stuff. The mirror, I use for putting in my contacts, it lights up. Beside that I have a jar full of pens and pencils and my left-handed scissors. Yes, I am a lefty.
In the wooden organizer I have markers and metallic pencil crayons in the little section and notepads, and washi tape in the large section. Beside that, I have bun kit that I use for ballet and two stamps that have dancers on them to mark when I have dance.


Well that's it for my desk tour. I hope you enjoyed. I will see you soon.
Bye,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year's Resolutions for 2019

Happy New Year!          Sorry for my extremely long break. School has been busy, and I never really had any ideas. But now I am (hopefully) back and ready to post. Well, let's get started with my resolutions!          My first resolution is to eat healthier. I will admit, I eat a lot of junk food, but this year (and beyond) I want to cut back on sugar and make it a habit to eat more fruits and vegetables.          My next resolution is to grow and improve as a dancer, that means work really hard in class, work on increasing my flexibility, and learning and teaching my self new moves, as well as making better choreography. I also have fun and exciting news! I'm taking a ballet exam this year! It was one my goals this school/dance year.          Another resolution is to read more books. I like to read but I haven't really read a lot lately. I do sometimes read at school, but at home I barely read. I spend a lot and I mean a LOT of time on technology, which of c

Some Photography + Some Changes

Hey Guys,          Here is some photography I took the other day on my phone. Just from my backyard. I actually took these before the grass was cut in my backyard. I also took some Polaroids on my Instax the same day. Here are the pictures I took:        There will be some changes coming to my blog in September. # 1. a name change - Well I haven't come up with the perfect name yet, I think I am getting close to the perfect name though. #2. I will change back to posting on the weekend - either Saturday or Sunday, I will decide later. It may also be a bit harder for me to blog since I will have a lot of school and dance (School starts on the 4th). I only have 3 weeks of summer left! Well I hope you enjoyed and are looking forward to seeing all of the coming changes in September. Another post should be coming soon. N♡

Book Review- To Kill a Mockingbird

Hi guys, Today I'm going to be doing a book review on the book To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Did I enjoy it?  YES! I really enjoyed reading this book, it was a good story and really made me think. This book is pretty thick and I read it starting in or around the month of January and I just finished on Tuesday. I really wanted to keep reading every time I put it down.  This book is a classic and was originally published in 1960. This book has two parts and is 31 chapters long.  This book uses a bad word frequently so if you don't understand or you're younger make sure you know that word is unacceptable. The Main Characters The main characters are Jean-Louise Finch (also called Scout)and Jem Finch. They appear the most in the book. This book was told in first person point of view. (Told by Scout) My Rating I give this book 4 and a half stars. It's a very good book to read, I truly recommend this book. I hope you enjoyed reading this book review.