Skip to main content

My New Year's Resolutions for 2019


Happy New Year!



         Sorry for my extremely long break. School has been busy, and I never really had any ideas. But now I am (hopefully) back and ready to post. Well, let's get started with my resolutions!


         My first resolution is to eat healthier. I will admit, I eat a lot of junk food, but this year (and beyond) I want to cut back on sugar and make it a habit to eat more fruits and vegetables.


         My next resolution is to grow and improve as a dancer, that means work really hard in class, work on increasing my flexibility, and learning and teaching my self new moves, as well as making better choreography. I also have fun and exciting news! I'm taking a ballet exam this year! It was one my goals this school/dance year.

         Another resolution is to read more books. I like to read but I haven't really read a lot lately. I do sometimes read at school, but at home I barely read. I spend a lot and I mean a LOT of time on technology, which of course relates to my next resolution;

        Spend less time on technology; Of course like every other kid growing up in the 21st century, I spend hours on my phone and on the internet. But I'm wasting precious time, this year I want to make it a habit to get off my phone at 8:30 pm and not use it as much on school days. I also want to write more, create art more, and of course dance more at home.


        My last resolution is to start writing a book (or at least try). I used to write all of the time when I was younger, and tried writing books or stories but never finished them. Writing more often might also influence my posts, I may start to post a lot of my writing and updates on my book.


Well those are all of my resolutions for 2019!
I hope you enjoyed my post,
N

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some Photography + Some Changes

Hey Guys,          Here is some photography I took the other day on my phone. Just from my backyard. I actually took these before the grass was cut in my backyard. I also took some Polaroids on my Instax the same day. Here are the pictures I took:        There will be some changes coming to my blog in September. # 1. a name change - Well I haven't come up with the perfect name yet, I think I am getting close to the perfect name though. #2. I will change back to posting on the weekend - either Saturday or Sunday, I will decide later. It may also be a bit harder for me to blog since I will have a lot of school and dance (School starts on the 4th). I only have 3 weeks of summer left! Well I hope you enjoyed and are looking forward to seeing all of the coming changes in September. Another post should be coming soon. N♡

Book Review- To Kill a Mockingbird

Hi guys, Today I'm going to be doing a book review on the book To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Did I enjoy it?  YES! I really enjoyed reading this book, it was a good story and really made me think. This book is pretty thick and I read it starting in or around the month of January and I just finished on Tuesday. I really wanted to keep reading every time I put it down.  This book is a classic and was originally published in 1960. This book has two parts and is 31 chapters long.  This book uses a bad word frequently so if you don't understand or you're younger make sure you know that word is unacceptable. The Main Characters The main characters are Jean-Louise Finch (also called Scout)and Jem Finch. They appear the most in the book. This book was told in first person point of view. (Told by Scout) My Rating I give this book 4 and a half stars. It's a very good book to read, I truly recommend this book. I hope you enjoyed reading this book review.